Happiness is a lot of things, here are some of my moments the last 36 hours;
- Waking up to sunshine
- Having a walk on Skopelos
- Seeing all the spring flowers
- Getting THE music lunch at Karidia
- Found a taxi to drive me home, thanks Kostis
- Sleeping like a log
- Sunshine morning again
- Getting the replay of the Biathlon and Cross Country Skiing on TV
- Getting messages and photos from an old boyfriend
The couple who we loved so much, – he made my wooden rowing boat, he took me out fishing, they looked after me when mom was not there – once upon a time in “another life” on another island, south in Norway.
Life is short, enjoy it while you can!
Here are som photos;
Here is the map;
I love this walk, spesially the dirt-road down the Pefkia Valley.
It was just fantastic! Because there were not a lot of guests, the music sat down next to us, and I had the feeling that they played for me!!!! I could have sit there all night, but I knew the later it gets, the more difficult to get a taxi!
Norwegian lesson; I do not know a lot about birds, but I could see immedeately who is the wife on this photo!
“Tits and juice should be fresh/natural.”
Happiness is … To enjoy the small happenings in life …
Wish you a great week! Keep on smiling …